Benefits of a Culligan Water Softener
You know you have “hard water” when a build-up of lime reside or soap scum is on your bathroom fixtures and dishes, and you have to use large amounts of soap to clean dishes or wash your hair. That’s because “hard water” contains excessive amounts of minerals such as calcium and magnesium, which leave behind a hard scale on the surfaces they contact.
A Culligan water softener removes the materials that make your water hard. We offer water softeners for homes and business, and no home or facility is too big or too small. Our water softeners are designed to handle a variety of flow rates and remove from 25,000 to 1,250,000 grains.
We’ll help to determine the water softener that best fits your needs so you can enjoy the following:
- Cleaner sinks, bathtubs, fixtures and tile with much less scrubbing
- Cleaner, brighter laundry
- Softer, smoother skin
- Shinier hair
- Softer, fluffier laundry
- Easier dish washing and household cleaning
- Spot-free glassware
- Reduction of scale build up in pipes and water heaters
- Less soap, shampoo, and detergent use
- Water heating bills reduced by up to 29%
You’ll also save money by using less salt, water and electricity!