Culligan Drinking Water Filtration Systems
A Culligan drinking water system may quickly become your favorite appliance in the kitchen. Because no other solution else offers the refreshing, healthy benefits like the clean, fresh water you get from a Culligan drinking water system. With a mere touch of a button, you will enjoy an endless supply of cleaner, refreshing drinking water right at your kitchen sink. It’s pure convenience.
All of our drinking water systems feature Culligan’s exclusive, patented filtration technologies to provide the highest-level of water filtration available. Using state-of-the-art reverse osmosis and sophisticated interchangeable filters, your Culligan Service Technician can customize a solution for your specific water needs and provide you with better tasting, high-quality water that will make a refreshing difference in your home.
Benefits of Culligan Drinking Water Systems:
- Safer water – our water filtration systems are designed to reduce harmful impurities like cysts, arsenic, lead, radium, chlorine and other harmful impurities*
- Pure convenience – enjoy an endless supply of Culligan drinking water with the push of a button right at your kitchen sink
- Better tasting water – cleaner Culligan water will improve the taste of everything you make with water – coffee, teas, drinks, ice cubes, baby formula, and all your recipes
- Great for appliances – the cleaner water you get with a Culligan drinking water system is better for use in appliances like ice makers and humidifiers
- Healthier choice – everyone is more likely drink more Culligan water and less sodas and sugary drinks
- Cost savings – glass for glass, Culligan water costs far less than buying expensive single-serve bottles of water from the store when the water consumption is high enough
- Environmentally-friendly – with Culligan water, you can drink fewer single-serve bottles of water, he;ping to save thousands of bottles from clogging our landfills
Triple Water Filtration, One Remarkable Machine.
The AC-30 Good Water Machine® utilizes three filtration methods to reduce copper, lead, selenium, barium, radium 226/228, cadmium, chromium and total dissolved solids (TDS) that affect the quality, taste and smell of your water.* So you get more than great water, you get peace of mind.
Three separate filters provide state-of-the-art water filtration:
1. Pre-stage Sediment Filter
Screens out sediment and microscopic particles that create cloudy water.*
2. Reverse Osmosis Filter
One of the most advanced filtration method available, reduces barium, chromium, and/or radium 226/228, substances contaminating your home’s water.*
3. Post-stage Carbon Filters
Two carbon filters reduce elements that contribute to common smell and taste problems in water.*
Whether you’re looking for office or home water filtration, your local Culligan Man can help target the perfect solution to match your needs.
*Contaminants are not necessarily in your water.